- 2 packages of chopped butternut squash pieces
- 1 big red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cartons vegetable broth
- Olive oil
- Chop the onion.
- Cut the top off one whole garlic clove bunch. Drizzle olive oil on it and wrap it in tin foil and put in with squash to bake.
- Roast the squash, chopped onion, salt, pepper and olive oil for 25 mins. After 25 minutes, open the garlic and squirt the pieces into the squash mixture.
- Once browned, put the mixture in a blender/food processor or Vitamix and add the vegetable broth.
- Blend until soup like.