- 8 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Canned Pumpkin
- 2 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cloves
- 1/2 Teaspoon Allspice
- 3/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Pinches of Sea Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Plan to pre-heat your pan on medium heat with some coconut oil. Then, get a large mixing bowl and start by adding the eggs, pumpkin, vanilla and honey. Using a balloon whisk or your favorite kitchen tool, thoroughly mix. Don’t go light here. The more time spent making sure these ingredients are smooth and blended the better the final outcome.
- Add in all the spices above and the coconut oil. If the coconut oil isn’t liquid, then slightly heat it using tap water or the microwave to make it more mixable. Stir vigorously.
- Using a large spoon drop the pancake batter into ready pan. Mine ended up being about 3-4 inches in diameter as they thinned out. When you see bubbles starting to come to the surface that’s a good sign it’s time to flip.
- Serve them up. I didn’t use anything extra as these are very tasty but top with butter, yogurt or honey and berries if you’re feeling creative.