- 8 cups apple cider
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 2 teaspoons raisins or currants
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 large orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 large fresh pineapple
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken
- Peel pineapple and cut into 10 wedges
- Combine all ingredients except pineapple wedges. Simmer combined ingredients over medium-high heat for 15 minutes.
- Pour into pre-warmed mugs or transfer to slow cooker set on low.
- Garnish each serving with pineapple wedges.