- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons canned coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- Pull out a large skillet and place under medium heat.
- Add your coconut oil to the pan and let it get real hot.
- Now add your apples and walnuts to it. Use a spatula or spoon to move the apples and walnuts around to help cook on both sides and not burn. Cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Now add your coconut milk, almond butter, honey and raisins and spoon everything around the help the flavors meld. Let cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Now add your cinnamon, salt, and almond flour on top and mix thoroughly once more.
- Serve warm, with a fork.