- 3-4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 14.5oz can diced tomatoes
- 4oz can diced green chili peppers
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp cumin
- Dash of chipotle chili powder or cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a pan and simmer for 30 minutes. Stirring continuously.
- Alternatively, you can combine all ingredients in a slow cooker (using uncooked chicken) and cook on low for 6-8 hours.