- 1 bunch medium sized asparagus
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- salt & pepper
- Rinse the asparagus and cut off the ends.
- Cut into 1-2" sections at slight angles.
- Fill a medium sized saucepan half way with water
- Bring to a boil
- Add asparagus and reduce the heat to a simmer
- Parboil asparagus for 2 minutes exactly.
- Drain while still hot
- Toss in a bowl with olive oil, parmesan, lemon, salt & pepper
- Serve warm or at room temperature
, The Charmed Girls