- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup honey
- 450 grams dessicated coconut
- Beat the egg whites with an electric whisk, until very stiff.
- Gently warm the honey until it becomes runny.
- Drizzle the slightly warmed honey into the egg whites, while beating continuously.
- Gently fold in the other ingredients, then pipe or spoon the mixture in small blobs onto a greased baking tray.
- You do not need to actually BAKE them, instead you dry them out. Oven temperature: 120 degrees Celsius, until the blobs are crisp and dry.
- This will take a long time - at least an hour. Then turn off the oven and allow the food to cool inside - this adds even more drying time.
, The Charmed Girls