- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 5 or 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup coconut butter (see note in instructions)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- In a food processor, pulse the walnuts and dates until they resemble coarse meal.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until combined, taking care not to turn it into nut butter. (Note: if you don't have coconut butter, you can just use 1/2 cup of coconut oil.)
- Spread the mixture evenly into an 8-inch or 9-inch square baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice and/or lime juice
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the lemon juice, eggs, and honey over medium heat.
- Slowly stir in the coconut oil.
- Stir continuously until the mixture thickens-this happens very quickly so watch closely.
- When thickened, spread evenly over the baked crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until completely chilled.
- Cut into squares and be prepared to enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator.
, The Charmed Girls