- 3 tablespoons creamed honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons peppermint extract
- ½ cup coconut concentrate
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon filtered water
- ¼ cup freeze-dried raspberries, crushed
- Place the honey, coconut oil, and peppermint extract in a small saucepan and heat on medium-low as you stir to combine. Bring to a simmer, and let cook, stirring, for 8 minutes. It should get very bubbly, and you may have to turn the heat down to keep it from bubbling over.
- Set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- When it has cooled a little bit, place into a high-powered blender or food processor with the coconut concentrate and filtered water. Blend/process on high until fully incorporated. If it seems as though some of the liquid is not incorporating with the coconut, add more water, 1 teaspoon at a time and blend until you get a thick, uniform paste.
- Pour onto a small cookie sheet (or anything else flat that will fit in your freezer - use two vessels if you have to) lined with parchment paper and spread out with a spatula until it is ¼-inch thick. Sprinkle the raspberries over top, gently pressing down on them so that they stick to the bark.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours to set. Use a knife to slice them into any shape you like, and store in a sealed container in either the refrigerator or the freezer.
, The Charmed Girls