- 1 lb. zucchini or squash (about 2 medium-sized)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan (heaping)
- 1/4 cup almond flour (heaping)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line two baking sheets with foil and spray lightly with vegetable spray.
- Slice zucchini or squash into 1/4 inch-thick rounds. Toss rounds with oil, coating well.
- In a wide bowl or plate, combine almond flour, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Place rounds in Parmesan-almond flour mixture, coating both sides of each round, pressing to adhere. The mixture will not completely cover each round, but provides a light coating on each side.
- Place rounds in a single layer on baking sheets. Sprinkle any remaining almond flour mixture over the rounds.
- Bake for about 22 to 27 minutes, until golden brown. (There is no need to flip them during baking -- they crisp up on both sides as is.)
, The Charmed Girls