- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- tomatoes, sliced
- Harvarti cheese
- In a bowl mix the above ingredients together add more flour as needed to form a ball.
- Oil a pan with olive oil (we use a pizza pan) add the dough ball press with hands forming to the shape of a small pizza crust,don't worry if its not as big as the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350 with the pan & crust (this allows the crust to set up and brown a bit, by the time the oven heats up the crust should be crisp and ready for the toppings.)
- Remove from oven top with: Sliced Tomatoes, Harvarti cheese, basil & oregano
- Drizzle with olive oil bake for 10 min.
, The Charmed Girls