1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 medium tomato, finely chopped
1 small jalapeno chilli, seeded and finely chopped
1 teaspoon butter
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
salt + pepper to taste
- Separate egg yolks and egg whites.
- Mix tomatoes, onions, chilli, and 3/4 cup grated cheese into the egg yolks. Add salt and pepper.
- In separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff. Fold them gently into egg yolk mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered oven-proof pan. Cook on the stove top until the underside is golden. Then slide pan into oven and bake until done.
- A few minutes before removing from oven, sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese (1/4 cup) on top and allow to melt.
, The Charmed Girls