- 3 eggs, separated
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup almond butter with no additives, mix to incorporate oil that rises to the top
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Heat the oven to 325 F. Line the bottom of an 8 x 4" loaf pan with a piece of parchment paper.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff, but not dry.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, 3 egg yolks, 1 whole egg, and baking soda, and beat with an electric mixer. This mixture will be stiff.
- Fold 1/3 of the egg whites into the almond-butter mixture to soften it.
- Gently fold the remaining egg whites in two additions into the almond-butter mixture. The mixture will be thick and stiff, but try not to deflate the egg whites.
- Pour the batter into the prepared load pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool. Run a knife along the inside of the load pan to loosen the bread before removing from the pan. cut into slices and freeze portions. for easy future use.
, The Charmed Girls